Dr. Rodica Grasu & Dr. Elissa Green Offer state of the art Morita Scan for Better Patient Treatment
Our office has incorporated the Morita Scan imaging solution. The visualization tools available in the software assist us with better, more certain diagnosis. They allow our office to coordinate treatment planning with colleagues and to explain treatments visually to our patients with greater clarity and accuracy.
3D images make the X-ray diagnosis and implant treatment safer, more predictable and faster. The system provides a three-dimensional image of the patient on the computer screen and the surgery is performed virtually for the patient review. Then at the time of treatment customized guides specific to the patient and the case assist with accurate implant placement. This allows for faster more comfortable surgery.
Morita Scan not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality but also enables a complete navigation and diagnosis than the traditional 2D x-ray films. For our practice, the Morita Scan solution offers:
- Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
- A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty during surgery
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the Morita Scan solution.